Hank Blank is one of those people that when you read his writing, you are drawn into to an interesting, sincere, and affable man. You WANT to know him, call him a colleague, mentor, and friend. But he doesn't take those classifications lightly. He's a true networker and teaches about networking through articles, speaking engagements and training sessions. He's not a guest to miss!
Join us as we talk to Hank about all aspects of networking and the difference between "likes" and developing true relationships in business.
- First account was McDonald’s at DDB Needham in Toronto.
- 10 Years with JWT in Toronto & Chicago.
- Ran the National Domino’s Pizza Business at Ross Roy Advertising.
- Executive Vice President at O’Leary & Partners.
- New Business Development at Marshall Advertising.
- Experience on major global brands such as Kellogg’s, Warner Lambert, S.C.
- Johnson, Labatt’s, divisions of Revlon and Campbell Soup, Burger King,
- CENTURY 21, Subway, Toyo Tires, Cox Communications.
- Hank has two kids that live with him. Both are available for adoption. Kidding.
- Hank has run six marathons but doesn’t know why.
- Hank comes from a long line of nomads. Hank was born in Toronto; his
- sister was born in Beirut, Lebanon & his brother in Warsaw, Poland.
- Hank was nominated to be Volunteer of the Year for OC in 2003.
- Favorite recent quote. “Only the humble can save the humble.” Evita.