About Dan Arra, VP Sales & Service
- Ambition – and how it’s expressed – often looks very different in women.
- Isolation affects women’s advancement more than we think.
- Intentional, tailored development and flexibility is critical.
- Women don’t want to be singled out as technical females.
- Integrated delivery model
- Various technology platforms leading to vastly increased productivity
- First hybrid demand generation offering
Marketing Technology rollouts are increasing and with it the failure rate, according to Paul Salvaggio. In this 5 minute commentary, Paul guides you through the three things that can be done to ensure a better result from your technology installation.
We know that just buying and installing a CRM system is not a guarantee of success. And we also hear that 50% of CRM installations fail to meet a satisfaction level (some studies say failure is much higher). In our program this week we interview a well-known CRM Sales Executive, Ian Moyse as he discusses tips that can improve the chances for a successful CRM installation. Ian has been on our show several times (January 6, 2015 and Oct 21, 2014).
Linda currently serves on the Mayor’s Council for the Arts for the City of Philadelphia, is a Director of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, and a Director of the American Poetry Review. She served on the United States Small Business Administration President’s Council from 1991 to 1993.
Everything is eventually digital today and Paul Salvaggio from Backbone Media is bringing us some of his digital musing, rants or raves about digital marketing. Bring seatbelts. If you have a comment during the show the call in number is: 949-330-7762 The host is Jim Obermayer