Learn how Verizon Telematics, a connected-vehicles, fleet management products and services provider, worked with Zuant, a digital lead capture mobile platform for capturing, integrating and reporting relevant data from events, to help the company generate better leads during its Verizon Networkfleet event program. Results included:
- Doubled sales opportunities with an increase in qualified leads from better and consistent data collection at all events
- 156% YOY increase in sales opportunities from events
- 287% YOY increase in unit sales from events.
About our guest, Hector Garcia, CTSM
Hector Garcia is Experiential Marketing Manager for Verizon Telematics, and based in Southern California.
Hector is responsible for event strategy to support the full suite of products in the Telematics organization: Fleetmatics, Networkfleet, Telogis, OEM partnerships, and Hum the automotive aftermarket consumer product. Since joining Verizon Hector has focused on enhancing events with structure, technology, and analysis of results to increase the returns from investments in their event programs.
Prior to Verizon Hector was with HD Supply Facilities Maintenance where he led event programs and had owned an event agency before that.
Verizon Telematics is now a global leader in implementing the next generation of connected services for vehicles, centered on a core platform of safety, security, convenience and infotainment offerings. The company offers a portfolio of services through its commercial fleet, aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) offerings. Today Verizon Telematics operates in more than 40 markets around the world and offers comprehensive services to consumers, automakers, and dealers, providing technological and service expertise to power connected-vehicle products around the world.
A Case Study with Sales Management Super Hero Stephen Landry
High Tradeshow Investment, but no visible ROI? “Why is that?” Asks host Peter Gillett. In this episode of SLMA Radio. Zuant CEO Peter Gillett interviews Sales Enablement Super Hero Stephen Landry nosh about:
- Human issues
- Corporate Politics
About Stephan Landry
Stephen Landry has a 30 year history of Sales, Sales Training, Sales Enablement & Sales Management. He has focused on B2B Enterprise software sales for most of his career. For the last 15 years he ran global sales at ADP. For the last 6 of these years he worked for a supporting Division of ADP, called AVS where he was Senior Director. Highlights include:
- Managed a 250+ Field and Inside Sales team covering the United States and for various Payroll , Tax and compliance solutions with direct selling to many verticals
- Executed on an annual Sales Team quota 100 Million +
- Ran extensive marketing programs and supported Event marketing with over 36 annual events and tradeshows
Stephen is currently head of sales for Ontrackworkflow, a digital asset management company based in Atlanta, GA. A Florida native, he earned his Marketing degree from University of South Florida. He has three children and currently lives in Sarasota with his wife.
Slick Salesforce Interactivity for Events and Your Sales Team
Why Should Sales People LOVE Tradeshows?
Host, Peter Gillett welcomes Elements, CEO, Ian Gotts. Some of the points they'll be covering include:
- Tradeshow integration a must for speed of follow-up – working with salesforce Admins
- Ease of producing QR codes for event registrations and fast check-in to get rid of paper lists and handwritten badges!
- Will the universal badge idea ever happen?
- Everyday content availability and auto-lead capture for the sales guys who won’t!
You may also be interested in Peter's perspective here:
In business these days, it’s increasingly difficult to connect by phone, let alone face to face meetings, which is why Tradeshows are back in fashion with a vengeance. Read the rest of this entry »