May 7th, 2012
Will Crist will interview Ben Webster of TextLane. We are most interested in:
- Who are TextLane customers?
- You mention ad agencies use TextLane, what is a typical agency campaign?
- You say you can control and send messages to different distribution lists? Do you have an example?
- How can you forecast response metrics from newly created distribution lists to increase marketing effectiveness?
- White Label
- Is TextLane service rebrandable? Perform text message campaigns for your clients, allow them to login to conduct their own marketing, and earn more return for your brand and bottom line.
- Is this only for B2B or are the serous B2B applications?
- Who are some of your B2B customers?
Benjamin Webster, Vice President for TextLane
Benjamin Webster is the Vice President of Sales for TextLane and a sixteen year veteran of the Internet and technology industries. TextLane is a text message (SMS) technology provider that helps businesses communicate more efficiently with prospects, customers, and team members. Mr. Webster is an excited advocate of text messaging as medium for communication with prospects and customers and will talk about the rising popularity of text messaging and how this growing medium can be used in sales leads management and marketing automation.
Prior to joining TextLane in 2010, Mr. Webster headed sales for and was a co-founder of SecondVoice, a venture funded start-up that provided mobile communication technology for large enterprises. Prior to SecondVoice, Mr. Webster ran sales for Avisan Design Group, the parent company of TextLane, a technology consulting company with numerous Fortune 500 clients including Disney, AOL Time Warner, Viacom, and Ingram Micro among others.
Earlier in his career, before he discovered his love for the technology industry, Mr. Webster was an investment advisor with Merrill Lynch where he advised ultra-high net worth individual on tax deferred stock diversification strategies. Mr. Webster is a graduate of UCLA where he earned a BA in Physics.
TextLane provides text message technology and services that help businesses communicate more effectively with prospects, customers, and team members. Our industry unique SMS Converse™ allows users of leads management and marketing automation systems to engage in two-way text message “conversations” without the normal technology limitations associated with short code, long code, or carrier gateway based text messaging. Whether using text messaging for reminders, lead nurturing, or bulk marketing, TextLane clients communicate better with and get the attention of their customers and prospects. www.textlane.com