Will Crist will ask Debbie and Jeff about:
- The three biggest issues facing B2B marketers in 2012?
- What’s your definition of a revenue marketer?
- Tell us about your Revenue Marketer Radio program?
- Who was the best interview you’ve had on your Revenue Marketing Radio program?
- How can marketers measure marketing ROI from social media?
- Tell us how to integrate sales and marketing activities and goals.
- How large does a company have to be before it can use The Pedowitz Group?
Jeff and Debbie have been independently named as two of the most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2010 and 2011. Debbie was also recognized in 2011 as one of the 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.
Jeff Pedowitz, President and Chief Executive Officer the Pedowitz Group Jeff has 20 years of experience leading successful B2C and B2B organizations. As founder and president of The Pedowitz Group, Jeff is responsible for setting the company's vision and strategic direction along with managing all daily operations. He frequently writes and speaks on a variety of topics related to demand generation, Web 2.0, and marketing.
Debbie Qaqish, Chief Revenue Marketing Officer As a principal partner and chief revenue marketing officer of The Pedowitz Group, Debbie is responsible for developing and managing client relationships, as well as leading the firm’s strategic partnerships and alliances.
Debbie is a nationally recognized speaker, thought leader and innovator in the demand generation field, with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth.
Debbie has been at the forefront of the marketing automation phenomenon, first as a beneficiary, and as an advocate and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on topics related to driving revenue through demand generation techniques, marketing automation technologies and the integration of sales and marketing.