The Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA) weekly radio program (broadcast live at 5 PM PST each Thursday), announced the line-up for February’s SLMA Radio Programs. He will interview Shawn Naggiar CRO of Act-On Software on Feb 2nd, Kevin Miller CMO and Principle of SalesFUSION on February 9th, Jeff Pedowitz and Debbie Qaqish of the Pedowitz Group on Feb 15th and Paul Mosenson President of NuSpark Marketing on Feb 23rd.
Feb 2nd - Shawn Naggiar Chief Revenue Officer – Act-On Software, Inc.
Will Crist, the host, will ask Shawn:
- About a constant, nagging issue: How can companies can get salespeople to close out the leads they get.
- How does lead scoring work?
- Three tips on getting above average responses to email campaigns.
- T he cost for ActOn Software.
- How long does it take to fully deploy Act-On Software.
Shawn is named as one of the 50 Most Influential people in Sales Lead Management in 2011.
Naggiar is responsible for everything related to creating, managing and growing revenue at Act-On Software, Inc. He joined Act-On in early 2008 as employee #7 and was a key architect in creating the company’s go to market strategy, building the revenue and service side of the business from the ground up, helping make Act-On Software one of the hottest SaaS companies in the Online Marketing Technology space.
Feb 9th Kevin Miller CMO and Principle - SalesFUSION
Will Crist the host will ask Kevin:
- You make the claim you can generate more leads that turn into revenue. How do you do that?
- What is the cost of using your platform?
- How long does it take to get up and running with SalesFUSION?
- Do you think B2B spending will increase or decrease in 2012?
- Can you give three tips to a B2B company that creates 1,000 inquiries a month, uses a CRM system but sales are declining?
Kevin has over 17 years of database marketing, CRM and software marketing & sales experience. Kevin has worked in both sales and marketing capacities and spent 7 years supporting large-scale retail marketing promotions for companies like Sony, Discovery Channel, Toyota and Guinness. He has worked closely with agencies such as Bozell, JWT and Grey Direct.
Feb 16th Jeff Pedowitz and Debbie Qaqish – The Pedowitz Group
Will Crist will ask Debbie and Jeff about:
- The three biggest issues facing B2B marketers in 2012?
- What’s your definition of a revenue marketer?
- Tell us about your Revenue Marketer Radio program?
- Who was the best interview you’ve had on your Revenue Marketing Radio program?
- How can marketers measure marketing ROI from social media?
- Tell us how to integrate sales and marketing activities and goals.
- How large does a company have to be before it can use The Pedowitz Group?
Jeff and Debbie have been independently named as two of the most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2010 and 2011. Debbie was also recognized in 2011 as one of the 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.
Jeff Pedowitz, President and Chief Executive Officer the Pedowitz Group Jeff has 20 years of experience leading successful B2C and B2B organizations. As founder and president of The Pedowitz Group, Jeff is responsible for setting the company's vision and strategic direction along with managing all daily operations. He frequently writes and speaks on a variety of topics related to demand generation, Web 2.0, and marketing.
Debbie Qaqish, Chief Revenue Marketing Officer As a principal partner and chief revenue marketing officer of The Pedowitz Group, Debbie is responsible for developing and managing client relationships, as well as leading the firm’s strategic partnerships and alliances.
Debbie is a nationally recognized speaker, thought leader and innovator in the demand generation field, with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth.
Debbie has been at the forefront of the marketing automation phenomenon, first as a beneficiary, and as an advocate and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on topics related to driving revenue through demand generation techniques, marketing automation technologies and the integration of sales and marketing.
Feb 23rd Paul Mosenson, President of NuSpark Marketing
Will Crist the SLMA Radio host will ask Paul:
- How does he measure his client’s ROI for marketing programs he runs for them?
- What advice can he give marketers in getting salespeople to follow-up sales leads?
- How does he approach sales lead nurturing?
- What are the most common problems marketing people seem to be encountering in sales lead management?
- Tell us about your statement: Our process can generate up to 50% more sales-ready leads, reduce leads ignored by sales by 55%, and increase win rates by an average of 30%.
Paul has been named as one of the 50 Most influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2011.
Mosenson is a seasoned marketing vet of 25 years. Experienced in B2B marketing as well as consumer marketing, Paul can step in and help problem solve within almost any industry. His vision is to help companies with thoughtful marketing strategy and tactics that cover the entire funnel of “leads to sales.”
He is a professional that believes in developing effective win-win business partnerships, and as such he always employs a consultative, team approach when working with clients and business partners.
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The Sales Lead Management Association was founded in 2007. Membership is free. The association serves 4,250 members of the worldwide sales lead management community. site received more than 146,000 total visitors. A privately held organization, SLMA has a diversified business model with revenues coming from sponsors, display advertising, SLMA Radio, sponsored video webinars, newsletter advertising, sponsored cartoons, industry leader links, a speaker’s directory, case studies and a blog, Sales Lead Management Today.
In 2011, SLMA’s SLMA featured programs include more than 300 articles and white papers, The 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management (2009, 2010, 2011) and the SLMA 20 Women to Watch in 2011 and “Sales Lead Management Week’ (Oct. 15 through 19 in 2012). For additional information, visit the SLMA.
Media Contact: Sue Campanale 714-637-6989 firstname.lastname@example.org www.salesleadmanagementweek.com