Hear Paul Mosenson, president of NuSpark Marketing defines ABM while truthfully dispelling misconceptions of ABM potential for small and large companies.
- How can SMB’s take advantage of Account Based Marketing?
- How do you measure account-based marketing?
- How do firms identify target accounts?
- How does ABM use predictive marketing tools?
- What is a technology stack, do you already have it and how do you manage it?
- What is exactly is an ABM ad platform and how do they work?
- A key element of ABM is content personalization. How is that managed?
- Can traditional top of funnel lead generation and lead nurturing still work?
- Why does it take so long to get started with Account Based Marketing?
- What is the single greatest hurtle to a quick ABM startup?
Paul Mosenson is founder and President of NuSpark Marketing, a demand generation firm based outside of Philadephia. NuSpark helps clients manage their entire lead generation program; from content and messaging to media buying and search, to marketing automation and conversion optimization. Paul and his team have recently began embracing Account-Based Marketing as a service to support their clients in this new process.
About NuSpark Marketing
NuSpark Marketing begins with the end in mind — leads and sales opportunities — and works from there using a proven online marketing methodology. They craft buyer personas and content strategy and then create content to attract prospects, convert leads and shorten buying cycles. They connect companies with their target audiences by building relationships through social media as well as using paid search, search engine optimization, content syndication, and online display. Finally, NuSpark converts online traffic into leads through website and landing page optimization, marketing automation, lead nurturing and telemarketing. http://www.nusparkmarketing.com/
SLMA Radio Sponsorship
Whether you're producing a seminar series, user's conference, lunch and learn, or exhibiting at a tradeshow, Validar has a solution. Call 888 784 2929 or visit us at www.validar.com