About SLMA Radio
- Guests are provided a copy of the program
- 30 second Commercials are accepted
- Potential guests may contact the show’s host, Jim Obermayer firstname.lastname@example.org, for guest appearances
- Programs are scheduled 3-4 weeks in advance
- There is no cost for being a guest on SLMA Radio
About the Show:
Darryl Praill, Chief Marketing Officer of VanillaSoft, is a high-tech marketing executive with over 25 years’ experience spanning startups, re-starts, consolidations, acquisitions, divestments and IPO’s. He has been widely quoted in the media including television, press, and trade publications. He is a guest lecturer, public speaker, and radio personality and has been featured in numerous podcasts, case studies, and best-selling books.
Praill is a former recipient of the coveted Forty Under 40 Award, and has held senior executive roles in leading companies including Sybase, Cognos (now IBM), webPLAN (now Kinaxis), and CML Emergency Services (now AIRBUS). He has raised over $50 million in venture funding across multiple organizations and consulted with world-class corporations including Salesforce, SAP, and Nielsen. He is a Computer Science graduate from Sheridan College.
VanillaSoft’s core philosophy and development process is centered around a single concept: The Power of Simplicity. By focusing on simplicity, we allow our customers to achieve increased productivity, higher contact rates, and better sales accountability. Intuitive and easy-to-use, VanillaSoft combines the best components of CRM, lead management and telemarketing applications to create the most effective phone sales solution on the market.VanillaSoft’s core philosophy and development process is centered around a single concept: The Power of Simplicity. By focusing on simplicity, we allow our customers to achieve increased productivity, higher contact rates, and better sales accountability. Intuitive and easy-to-use, VanillaSoft combines the best components of CRM, lead management and telemarketing applications to create the most effective phone sales solution on the market.
About Laura Patterson
Laura is a recognized expert in proving and improving the value of Marketing and an authority in Marketing Performance Management with global customer engagement expertise within the technology, financial services, life sciences, and manufacturing industries. She is a results-oriented executive with entrepreneurial experience and a passion for helping companies gain insights from data, develop metrics, and design processes to drive growth, create customer value, and improve business and Marketing performance. Laura and VisionEdge Marketing are all about making Marketing an engine of growth for organizations. Martechexec selected Laura as one of the top 50 women in marketing technology. Laura is also honored to be among the Top 20 Women in Business according to the Sales Lead Management Association. And Engagio identified Laura among the top Marketing Operations leaders to know. Laura serves on the University of Texas McCombs School of Business Masters of Marketing Science Advisory Board.
About Vision Edge Marketing
Founded in 1999, VisonEdge Marketing specializes in helping companies apply data, metrics and proven best-in-class practices to improve Marketing effectiveness, deliver business impact, and enable better business decision-making.
If you have only 45 minutes a month you can build your personal brand and have your own podcast radio program on SLMA as a co-host. The reasons to consider being a host on SLMA Radio are:
- Being a Podcast/Radio host builds your personal thought leadership brand with thousands of listeners with your name
- It builds the brand for your company
- It creates wonderful testimonials from your users and customers
- It introduces you to major senior management guests as a radio/podcast host
- Your program will be professionally produced
- You will spend very little time as a host: typically, 45 minutes once a month
- You can host your program from any telephone – worldwide
- The cost is low: $595 per month, no set-fee, no ups and extras, that’s it
Jim Obermayer – Senior Producer SLMA Radio (415) 521 4278