Listen Live at 10:30 AM - December 4th.
Listen by clicking on the arrow in the Listen Live Box (at right)
A replay will be available the following week at the end of this description.
Outsourcing of sales, not just sales lead qualification is growing, so say many of the people SLMA Radio Host Jim Obermayer knows and interviews. In this SLMA Radio Interview with Jeffery Feuer, president of the Customer Solutions Group, the two of them tackle the subject of how outsourcing can increase sales in 90-120 days.
- Can a company expect increased revenue in 90-120 Days?
- Why and when should someone outsource their sales?
- Are sales outsourcing more or less expensive than doing it in-house?
- Is sales outsourcing an all or nothing proposition?
- What is warm transfer?
- How good are appointments that are set by an outsourced service?
- What should someone look for when they select an outsource vendor?
- Besides good salesmen, what are the most important elements for successful outsourcing?
It depends on what report you read, but we know that CRM or sales automation installations are fraught with frustration and failure. It isn’t unusual that companies go through 2-3 CRM companies until it has a system that works for everyone. In this interview, host Jim Obermayer, asks Joe Scioscia, VP of Sales at VAI how to avoid common CRM installation failures. Joe Scioscia is a top flight expert on the subject and in 25 minutes he will guide us out of the corn patch maze known as CRM Implementation.
- Present a plan and show the full strategy.
- Baby steps to explain the steps of what they are, why they need them and how they can implement them.
- There is regular cadence, ground rules. Those need to be known - a guidebook they can refer to when you are not right with them.
"After those first couple of tweets, they feel more comfortable and are usually good to go." - Erika Goldwater
"Meeting a tweet quota is not social media engagement." - Susan Finch
"Social media - be gracious. If you find something worth sharing, DO IT and give credit to the person who created or originally shared it with you."
On Veterans' Day in America, we are publishing a program aired last week hosted by Nate Teplow for MSP Radio one of our SLMA radio special programs. We think is worth repeating to SLMA Radio listeners.
- Architecture / Engineering / Construction
- Accounting & Finance
- Government Contracting
There is a genuine excuse salespeople use that they spend so much time researching on the web, updating the CRM system, and linking on social media, in short doing everything management tells them to do, that they don’t have time to sell. Ian Moyse tackles the subject with the insight of a recognized cloud expert.