- Integrated delivery model
- Various technology platforms leading to vastly increased productivity
- First hybrid demand generation offering
Marketing Technology rollouts are increasing and with it the failure rate, according to Paul Salvaggio. In this 5 minute commentary, Paul guides you through the three things that can be done to ensure a better result from your technology installation.
We know that just buying and installing a CRM system is not a guarantee of success. And we also hear that 50% of CRM installations fail to meet a satisfaction level (some studies say failure is much higher). In our program this week we interview a well-known CRM Sales Executive, Ian Moyse as he discusses tips that can improve the chances for a successful CRM installation. Ian has been on our show several times (January 6, 2015 and Oct 21, 2014).
Linda currently serves on the Mayor’s Council for the Arts for the City of Philadelphia, is a Director of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, and a Director of the American Poetry Review. She served on the United States Small Business Administration President’s Council from 1991 to 1993.
Everything is eventually digital today and Paul Salvaggio from Backbone Media is bringing us some of his digital musing, rants or raves about digital marketing. Bring seatbelts. If you have a comment during the show the call in number is: 949-330-7762 The host is Jim Obermayer
MYTH 4: Privacy is dead because we share and don't care:
KNOW THIS: DATA IS NOT TRUTH, but it's being sold as the truth.
Why should we care?
Myth 5: If it's in the cloud, I have a login and it's safe.
Tim Wackel covers some of the biggest errors salespeople commit… and where there are some big opportunities.
This lively discussion will cover:
- The sales sins you must avoid
- Top tips for finding new business today
- What to do when prospects go silent
Get them to BEG you to get to the next step. It's like a great first date.
In this interview with BMA Chairman Stephen Liguori and Executive Director Al Maag, SLMA Radio host Jim Obermayer asks why the oldest B2B association in the industry with an annual conference of 1,000 attendees , 16 chapters and 2500 member would be so enthusiastic about being acquired by the Association of National Advertisers?
- Many B2C companies have B2B interests
- BMA has deep experience and knowledge of B2B
- There are opportunities for cross over membership
- Both have their own conferences and will remain so.
- The BMA has a strong chapter presence, and the ANA doesn’t…yet.
- Cross-over knowledge transfer is of great interest to both