- Ambition – and how it’s expressed – often looks very different in women.
- Isolation affects women’s advancement more than we think.
- Intentional, tailored development and flexibility is critical.
- Women don’t want to be singled out as technical females.
MYTH 4: Privacy is dead because we share and don't care:
KNOW THIS: DATA IS NOT TRUTH, but it's being sold as the truth.
Why should we care?
Myth 5: If it's in the cloud, I have a login and it's safe.
On Veterans' Day in America, we are publishing a program aired last week hosted by Nate Teplow for MSP Radio one of our SLMA radio special programs. We think is worth repeating to SLMA Radio listeners.
SLMA Host Jim Obermayer interviews James Anderson founder of Wholecrowd about the subject of social advocacy and Wholecrowd's mission in changing the outcomes of political contests. We discuss how Wholecrowd got its start and how ti works. Jim is an interesting and knowledgeable expert on political campaigns but he says the Wholecrowd system can also be used by B2B companies.
During the 2008 cycle, Jim served as the Iowa State Victory Director for the Republican National Committee. While there, he helped build the most robust field operation the state had seen and exceeded all voter contact records set in previous cycles.
What you need to know about Crowds:
- What is a crowd? A crowd is a group of like-minded people built into an online community.
- How do I build a crowd? Simply tell us what words to listen for. Wholecrowd does the rest.
- How do I manage a crowd? Wholecrowd is simple and customer-friendly. a designated client manager will act at your direction to build and activate your crowd.
- How does Wholecrowd listen? Wholecrowd finds everyone talking about your key words on social networking platforms and blogs across the country and world.
- How does Wholecrowd build? Wholecrowd is unique. it doesn't just monitor people talking about your keywords; it allows you to bring those people together into an online community by messaging and directing them to your crowd site.
- What is a crowd site? A crowd site is a unique portal whereby crowd members can communicate, learn more about your issue, share information with others, and find out how to take action on your behalf.
- How does Wholecrowd communicate? Wholecrowd lets its users communicate directly with people talking about their issues en masse or one-on-one.
- How does Wholecrowd activate? Wholecrowd is unique because it creates a platform by which a crowd-builder can urge people talking about their keywords to take action (e.g., contact a lawmaker, write a letter, call a talk-show, etc.).