How technology and outbound calling over-comes quota failure and turns losers into winners!
Failure to make quota is sad. Sad for the reps that fail, sad for the CFO that has to figure out how to pay the employees and Sad for the sales manager that will be fired after he or she fires those that fail. It’s a losing situation unless it can be turned around. During this program, Peter Gracey, CEO of QuotaFactory tells us how to use technology and outbound calling to turn losers into winners. The host is Jim Obermayer.
About Peter Gracey
Peter Gracey is the CEO and Co-Founder of QuotaFactory where he is responsible for company vision, growth and success, and servicing client and partner relationships while focusing on product management. He enjoys helping sales and marketing execs to streamline their prospecting process and surpass quota. Peter is also an Adjunct Professor of Sales and Marketing for the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Connect with Pete on LinkedIn and follow him on Twitter to join in on sales development discussions and industry updates.
QuotaFactory is the leading prospect relationship management (PRM) platform and outsourced sales development services company. Our PRM empowers sales development reps to execute account-based selling techniques and strategies using a phone-driven prospecting plan. This results in a higher number of fully qualified leads for closing reps to both increase and develop a true sales pipeline that is accurately forecasted. Whether you decide to have our internal team handle the entire process for you, or empower your team with our technology, we put reps in the best position to increase your monthly conversions to forecast by up to 60%. Contact QuotaFactory Today!
Blog Sales Wars
313 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752
Mike Schultz says, "Increasing win rate—even just by a few percentage points—has a dramatic effect on a company's revenue and profitability."
- 3 sales skill areas all organizations need to pay attention to
- 5 ideas for strengthening your sales process—for both leaders and individual sellers
- What your organization needs to do to drive revenue growth
- Surprising findings around sales training and seller motivation
- How Value-Driving Sales Organizations excel in revenue growth, value pricing, win rates, sales force retention, and more
- How Top Performers differ from The Rest in sales process maturity, sales training focus and investment, sales skills, sales results, and more
Mike Schultz, President, RAIN Group
About the Rain Group
Sales managers need every advantage in an increasing fast paced sales world but the volume (or lack of it) of analytical information from the company can stress even the most best sales manager. In this short interview, Derek Grant of SalesLoft takes us through the absolutely must-have-analytics that every sales manager needs to control their future revenue stream. Marketing managers are invited to listen. The host is Jim Obermayer.
About our guest:
About the company:
When you log into , what do you see? If it’s neat looking graphs and tables, well, we need to talk. There is some serious intel that you can get from your web stats, stuff that will help you make real business decisions about how to use your website and your online marketing strategy. And nobody knows how to get us set up and on the right track than .
- What if you have more than one site? Should they be under one account or different accounts?
- What about subdomains? One property or several properties with URL filters?
- What are annotations in analytics? They are like your own diary of your website and the changes you make - David LOVES these and we cover them starting at about the 20 minute mark until the break.
- Do you know how to view and edit your analytics? If it's your site or your company's site and you are responsible for the results - you need access!
- David tells us his favorite charts.
- His big take away tips include how to get people interested in reading analytics? HINT: It's not a lot different from when you were a kid at bedtime.
*******MEET DAVID KUTCHER******
David is the co-owner of a boutique firm providing branding, graphic design, web design, web development and custom software development services and has been in the business since '97 and incorporated his business in ‘02. His clients have included Fortune 100 companies, major banks, large non-profits and universities, to small mom & pop businesses and charities. Probably over 200 sites and clients by now...
David started as a web designer, transitioned to a web developer, then to an information architect and online strategist.
David’s company also is the brains behind the RFP Database, one of the largest online marketplaces for requests for proposals in the world, with over 120,000 registered users and having hosted over 100,000 requests for proposals.
Google+ (page): https://plus.google.com/+confluentforms
Did you miss our previous discussions?
"If I had a nickel...Webmaster Transitions: Pleading Ignorance Doesn't Fly" http://bit.ly/finchshovi1
If I had a nickel... Detangling Your Business on da'Google http://bit.ly/finchshovi2
- Marketing, PR & Web Pro for DECADES!
With a background in public relations and advertising since 1986, Susan is a "gentle guide for clients trying new venues online." She engages those skills as she helps create an online presence that will appeal to existing and future clients and/or investors. All these factors are considered before she constructs a suggested plan for clients. It goes way beyond an online presence.
- Web strategy, Google+ for Business
Stephan Hovnanian is a web strategist and email marketer for Shovi Websites, author of the Google+ Pro Tips series of ebooks on Amazon, and host of a weekly webcast called Google+ Business Spotlight. Stephan distills the content and advice out there on the Web into useful and applicable ideas to help your business make the most of its online presence.
About Tony Tissot
- Target and nurture your best prospects easier
- Align Sales and Marketing to drive revenue faster
- Improve ROI and accountability with measurable results