Listen on iTunes while you should be doing your sales forcast!
Sounds too good to be true, and yet it appears it isn’t as I have already tried some of David’s techniques and been rewarded. In his book, How To Be A GREAT Salesperson…by Monday Morning!
David Cook reveals key sales techniques—including where to insert urgency, when to use a third-party close, and how to shorten the sales cycle. In this interview he will discuss his motivational principles that will help you approach customers with a new level of confidence and enthusiasm you never thought possible. The host is Jim Obermayer.
In an engaging and thought-provoking interview, Cook discusses:
- Laugh your way to the bank: Why making your customers laugh is a powerful strategy
- Start closing when you say hello: Why coughing during your sale can make a difference
- David’s top closing strategies can be used on buyers in any industry
- What makes an leading salesperson? The traits that make you stand out
- The three crucial elements to any successful sale
- The simple phrase that works every time “Forgive my persistence, please:”
- Ask for help, NEVER ask a customer to do you a favor!
About David Cook and Sales Training on The Go
Award-winning author Dave Cook, CEO and founder of Sales Training On-the-Go, is one of the most in-demand experts on sales training, coaching, and motivation around the world. Cook is the #1 rated producer at Business and Legal Resources (BLR), with awards including: CEO / President's Club Award for Outstanding Sales Achievement for all eleven years of his employment and the Joe Berneski Leadership Award for Outstanding Leadership Skills
With unequaled expertise, Cook’s training will help anyone to rise to the top of their field and achieve their greatest professional goals, faster than they ever thought possible.
Sponsor for this show:
Whether you're producing a seminar series, user's conference, lunch and learn, or exhibiting at a tradeshow, Validar has a solution. Call 888 784 2929 or visit us at www.validar.com