May 20, 2014
Host Jim Obermayer interviews Larissa Gschwandtner, VP of Sales & Marketing at Selling Power as we discuss the sales trends in 2014. We want her opinion on:
- Are outside sales positions obsolete?
- Are all sales positions in B2B really “inside sales” as purchasing patterns change?
- Does lead generation drive corporate growth as it did in the past?
- Are there too many choices in CRM and Marketing automation systems?
- Is the salesperson just robot reciting facts to a highly educated buyer?
- Are sales training courses the last refuge of sales managers that don’t know what else to do?
About Larissa Gschwandtner, Vice President, Selling Power
Selling Power is the largest media organization providing insight, best practices, and practical advice for today’s sales leaders. As Vice President, Sales & Marketing at Selling Power, Larissa oversees the creation and delivery of thought-leadership topics and relevant trends frequently covered in Selling Power magazine, on www.SellingPower.com and at industry events including the Sales Leadership Conference and Sales 2.0 Conference series. Larissa has consulted with industry-leading solution providers including Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, dozens of sales 2.0 providers, thought-leaders and sales methodology practitioners to improve the understanding of services available to help sales leaders achieve improved sales and increased customer retention.
About Selling Power