The Sales Lead Management Association hosts a live weekly radio program dedicated to the management of sales leads. This week’s guests are Carlos Hidalgo, President of The Annuitas Group Jeff Solomon, SVP and co-Founder of Leads360.
|Carlos Hidalgo, President, Annuitas Group||Jeff Solomon, SVP and co-Founder of Leads360|
Questions for Jeff Solomon, Leads360 - SVP and Co-Founder
- Your company has software primarily for B2C companies. What separates you from similar software companies offering software for B2B companies? Is there a difference?
- One of your white papers, Beyond Qualification: The Impact Of Speed On Lead Conversion you say that the speed of call response in minutes by the users of your software can make a huge difference in sales results. Can you share some the results with us?
- What is the cost of your software? How is it priced?
- What is your definition of Drip Marketing?
- What do you mean when you say agent activity can be accurately identified and tracked?
- You mention in one of your Case Studies that Pac West boosted new employee performance. Can you tell us how that happened?
- If a CMO had one book to read on marketing, what would you recommend?
Questions for Carlos Hidalgo, Annunitas Group President
- You have a special relationship with Silverpop, can you discuss how this adds value to your clients and theirs?
- How do you provide personalization and one to one contact with the leads you process for your clients?
- Tell us about your Campaign Management Services? Who uses it and how?
- How do you price your services?
- What is a process audit?
- If you had to choose the one thing which CMO’s struggle most with today, what would that be?
- Let’s say you are working with a CMO and she is in a Jam. She asks if she should generate a larger quantity of leads or a better quality. What would you recommend and why?
Tune in Thursday at 5 PM PST at SLMA Radio. Can’t make it? Tune in later by accessing a recording of the program on the following Monday by visiting the SLMA web site.