SLMARadio host Jim Obermayer visited Tech Marketing 360 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, CA on Feb 19th. He interviewed Gayle Wolski , the General Manager of Tech Marketing 360, plus an in depth interview with Aseem Badshah, and Kevin Yu, founders of Socedo a very unique lead generation company.
Other interviews included:
- Russ Danner, Crafter Software
- Dharmesh Godha of Advaiya Solutions
- Elena Vaysman, Hoovers’ Inc.
- Joanne F. Valentino, The Medical Letter
- Douglas McDonald, Transiris Corporation
Tech Marketing 360 Description
Technology is the most dynamic and challenging specialty in the world of marketing. Tech Marketing 360 is dedicated to you - the technology marketer- the unsung hero of a multi-billion dollar engine of economic growth. Our mission is to build a community of tech marketers, for tech marketers, and at this path-breaking event, you’ll gain insight from the top thinkers at top companies, and be immersed in a community of practice, sharing, teaching and learning that will supercharge not just your skill sets, but your strategic vision.
Over three days at Tech Marketing 360, 400 senior-level tech marketing professionals will discover the most current and cutting-edge innovations and strategies to drive marketing success. Attend educational sessions across five tracks, hear inspirational keynotes, meet with top industry sponsors, and engage with your peers at special networking receptions in an intimate, upscale setting at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel.
At Tech Marketing 360 you’ll learn how to:
- Develop the right mix of digital and traditional channels
- Find new ways to scale your messaging and sales enablement at low cost
- Navigate the change from packaged, on-premise solutions to Cloud-based and subscription models
- Leverage social and mobile technologies to drive real business outcomes
- Combine deep subject-matter expertise with the need for horizontal and multi-audience solutions
- Bridge the gap and learn how to identify, engage with and market to CIOs, IT, developers and other technology-buying decision makers