Sales Lead Management Radio
Susan is happy to report long-standing relationships with her clients; some go back over twenty years. he enjoys assisting in the planning of their marketing effort through strategic content so they evolve to include new and current technologies, as well as social media trends. She helps for as long as you need the help or just whenever you need an extra hand.
In addition to social media weaving, writing, and managing, she's also available to help with podcast and video hosting and voiceover. She creates the most efficient use of your time regarding social media or helping you when you are too slammed to do it yourself. Her custom training videos are becoming more popular to teach YOUR regular tasks to your staff to cut down on consulting time.
You can be one of Four Hosts on SLMA Radio
If you have only 45 minutes a month you can build your personal brand and have your own podcast radio program on SLMA as a co-host. The reasons to consider being a host on SLMA Radio:
- Being a Podcast/Radio host builds your personal thought leadership brand with thousands of listeners with your name
- It builds the brand for your company
- It creates wonderful testimonials from your users and customers
- It introduces you to major senior management guests as a radio/podcast host
- Your program will be professionally produced
- You will spend very little time as a host: typically, 45 minutes once a month
- You can host your program from any telephone – worldwide
About the Show:
Sales Lead Management Radio was started as a way to gather industry experts to share their knowledge, stories, and tips. Experts are respected leaders in various disciplines as it relates to Sales Lead Management including marketing, data, software, training, events and more.