When you log into , what do you see? If it’s neat looking graphs and tables, well, we need to talk. There is some serious intel that you can get from your web stats, stuff that will help you make real business decisions about how to use your website and your online marketing strategy. And nobody knows how to get us set up and on the right track than .
- What if you have more than one site? Should they be under one account or different accounts?
- What about subdomains? One property or several properties with URL filters?
- What are annotations in analytics? They are like your own diary of your website and the changes you make - David LOVES these and we cover them starting at about the 20 minute mark until the break.
- Do you know how to view and edit your analytics? If it's your site or your company's site and you are responsible for the results - you need access!
- David tells us his favorite charts.
- His big take away tips include how to get people interested in reading analytics? HINT: It's not a lot different from when you were a kid at bedtime.
*******MEET DAVID KUTCHER******
David is the co-owner of a boutique firm providing branding, graphic design, web design, web development and custom software development services and has been in the business since '97 and incorporated his business in ‘02. His clients have included Fortune 100 companies, major banks, large non-profits and universities, to small mom & pop businesses and charities. Probably over 200 sites and clients by now...
David started as a web designer, transitioned to a web developer, then to an information architect and online strategist.
David’s company also is the brains behind the RFP Database, one of the largest online marketplaces for requests for proposals in the world, with over 120,000 registered users and having hosted over 100,000 requests for proposals.
Google+ (page): https://plus.google.com/+confluentforms
Did you miss our previous discussions?
"If I had a nickel...Webmaster Transitions: Pleading Ignorance Doesn't Fly" http://bit.ly/finchshovi1
If I had a nickel... Detangling Your Business on da'Google http://bit.ly/finchshovi2
- Marketing, PR & Web Pro for DECADES!
With a background in public relations and advertising since 1986, Susan is a "gentle guide for clients trying new venues online." She engages those skills as she helps create an online presence that will appeal to existing and future clients and/or investors. All these factors are considered before she constructs a suggested plan for clients. It goes way beyond an online presence.
- Web strategy, Google+ for Business
Stephan Hovnanian is a web strategist and email marketer for Shovi Websites, author of the Google+ Pro Tips series of ebooks on Amazon, and host of a weekly webcast called Google+ Business Spotlight. Stephan distills the content and advice out there on the Web into useful and applicable ideas to help your business make the most of its online presence.