The Sales Lead Management Association hosts a live weekly radio program dedicated to the management of sales leads. This week’s guests are Marge Bieler, CEO of RareAgent and Fred Yee, CEO of ActiveConversion.
|Marge Bieler, CEO RareAgent||Fred Yee, CEO ActiveConversion|
RareAgent works with B2B companies providing resources, best-practices, and expertise to build and deliver calling and online marketing programs that engage and motivate stakeholders to meet, and inspire action to take a next step. RareAgent's efforts result in accelerating appointments, improving lead quality, increasing conversation effectiveness, and demonstrating revenue contribution. ActiveConversion is a leader in lead nurturing, lead management and demand generation for companies with less than 1000 employees.They make it easy to see which marketing initiatives are paying off, and introduce companies to sales-ready leads. ActiveConversion provides a single tool to help manage marketing and optimize sales.The company delivers a service through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) monthly subscription that is guaranteed to produce a continuous stream of interested sales leads with little or no marketing resources. Questions for both guests include advice for CMO and company presidents, plus:
- Is hiring picking up for your clients?
- Are there more marketing jobs open versus six months ago?
- Do you agree with the statement, “Either you grow or you die?”
- What’s your opinion on lead generation vs. spending on branding?
- Why are some companies continue to stagnate while others grow?
- Who is the number one CRM company and why?
- What is your definition of coaching?
- If a marketing manager had to go back to school and take one course, what should that course be?
- Who is the number one marketing automation company and why?
Tune in on Thursday Sept 9th at 5 PM PST time by clicking here to hear their answers.